Friday, November 28, 2008

Britney Spears: My Son Drops the F-bomb!


When it comes to Britney Spears' 3-year-old son, Sean Preston, the only "potty" she's concerned about is his potty mouth.

The singer, who lost custody of Sean and Jayden James, 2, to ex Kevin Federline, following her two psychiatric hospitalizations earlier this year, tells Rolling Stone her former husband isn't the best influence on the boys either.

"They're staring to learn words like 'stupid,' and Preston says the F-word now sometimes," Spears says. "He doesn't get it from us. He must get it from his daddy. I say it, but not around my kids."

Under the conservatorship of her father, Jamie, Spears is now allowed two visits and one overnight per week with her sons, whom she says resemble her. With her increased visitation rights, Spears is focusing more on motherhood these days, claiming her late-night, early-morning Bacchanalian ways are behind her.

"I feel like an old person now," she says. "I do! I go to bed at, like, 9:30 every night, and I don't go out or anything."

The singer's new album, Circus, hits stores Dec. 2, her 27th birthday.

Source:http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/tvguid

No comments: